Friday, June 17, 2011

House of Windsor




I had an amazing day shooting for the luxury magazine Veranda. It could not have been a more perfect socal day! As you know, I'm used to working with musicians, actors, models, etc. but meeting these designers was inspiring in a whole new way. Each of them are uniquely talented and my world of ideas opened up in a whole new way...as I am currently in the process of furnishing/decorating my little studio. They reminded me how important it is to keep beauty around you. It doesn't necessarily mean owning a luxury home (however awesome it may be)...for me,it means having a hot cup of jasmine tea out of my favorite tea cup that I bought in a little boutique while wandering the streets of SOHO.

Let the beauty from within you overflow into your environment.

bloopers: